Everest Region is the most prodigious trekking area in Nepal. To get close to the Mt. Everest, you must hike for a week or Fly to Lukla, a remote mountain airstrip where flights are notoriously adventurous. In this trek, trekkers would get the opportunity to explore the typical lifestyle of the sherpas community. While the trek to fewer ambitions destination such as Namche Bazaar, the administrative headquarters of the Khumbu region, Khumjung or Thame, which are more typical Sherpa villages or Tengboche monastery, from Tengboche you will vibe an excellent view of Everest and it’s more spectacular from neighbor Ama Dablam (6856m).
What to expect ?
You can view the oldest and biggest monastery of Tengboche in khumbu Region and Namche Bazaar, Sherpa Village and Mt-Ama Dablam (6856m).
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport - (1360m.)
On your arrival in Kathmandu, our representative will pick you from the airport and transfer to hotel. Overnight Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing
If you wish to comprehend Nepal’s historical and cultural values, sightseeing in Kathmandu valley is crucial. Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal, is a popular destination for tourists. This city offers a marvelous combination of mix religion of Hinduism, Buddhism, and some imported culture. Kathmandu carries the cultural and religious legacy that can be found at temples, monuments, and artifacts. Patan and Bhaktapur are neighbor cities which reflects a similar legacy. In the half-day tour, you will be guided to Pashupatinath temple and Boudhanath stupa. Pashupatinath is a Hindu Shrine where people worship Lord Shiva whereas Boudhanath is the biggest stupa of Nepal. And for the rest of the day, we will prepare for the trek. You can buy your missing equipment for your trek.
Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (2840M/9317ft), 25 minutes and trek to Phakding (2610M/8562ft), 3-4 hrs, (Lodging + B-L-D),
After early morning breakfast, we will depart to the Airport for flight to Lukla which is a thrilling scenic flight. Landing on a steep mountain runway brings us to the starting point of our trek at the village of Lukla [2850m]. After assembly of our crew, we hike up the Dudh Kosi Valley on a well-marked trail. Overnight in Pakhding.
Day 04: Trek from Phakding to Namche (3440M/11286ft), 6-7 hrs, (Lodging + B-L-D),
After breakfast, we will head towards the mountain town of Namche, we will pass through the suspension bridges and forests. In Monjo, we can enter the reputed 'Sagarmatha National Park, and then we will take a challenging hike to Namche Bazar. If the weather is good, then we will have a clear glimpse of Mt.Everest. Namche is the Trading village in the Khumbu.
Overnight in Namche.
Day 05: Acclimatize rest and exploring day around Namche (3440M/11286ft), (Lodging + B-L-D),
Namche is placed beautifully between two ridges amidst the giant peaks of the Khumbu region and has an abundance of hotels, lodges, tea shops, and souvenir shops. Namche is a perfect place to spend a day, acclimatizing to the new altitude before heading off towards Syangboche. During our acclimatization, we can visit Khunde Hospital which was set-up by Sir Edmund Hillary or go for an hour walk up to the Everest View Hotel for the sunset view of Ama Dablam, Lhotse, and Everest. We can then walk to Khumjung where we will visit a school established by Hillary. Also, we can hike for Khimde to for some beautiful views.
Overnight in Namche.
Day 06: Trek from Namche to Pangbouche (3930/12890ft), 6-7 hrs, (Lodging + B-L-D),
After breakfast, we will start our trek towards Tengboche enjoying the superb view of Mt. Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, and Thamserku. This day’s trek is a bit long as we will hike for about 7 hours. We will follow on the continuing trail with few ups and downs hills looking at the glorious view of the Himalaya. Along the way, we can mark wild lives. We will cross the prayer flags and festooned bridge over Dudh Kosi River, and finally, reach Phunki Tenga. Then we will have to climb a little through the pine forests before; we reach Tengboche. Tengboche is a great place for close up views of Ama-Dablam, Nuptse, Everest, and it has the biggest Buddhist Monastery all over in Khumbu region. We continue our hike to Pangbouche via Phortse.
Overnight in Pangbouche
Day 07: Hike from Pengbouche to Ama Dablam (4570m/4986ft) to Tengboche (3860M/12664ft) 6-7hrs, (Lodging + B-L-D),
We will stay at Pangboche and go for a day hike to Amadablam Base Camp. We will experience the vista of the different mountain range. Hike Back to Tengboche.
Overnight in Tengboche
Day 08: Trek from Tengboche to Namche 3440M/11286ft), 5-6hrs, (Lodging + B-L-D),
After morning coffee in the lap of the idyllic mountain, we will descend from Tengboche to Namche. On the way back, we enjoy the purity of nature along with few ups and downs hill walk.
Overnight in Namche.
Day 09: Trek from Namche to Lukla (2840M/9317ft(Lodging + B-L-D),
After breakfast, we will trek from Namche through the pine jungle till we arrive to cross the high Bridge over Dudh Koshi stream. Then we will further trek to Jorsalle check post and then cross the stunning Sherpa village of Manjo and arrive at Phakding for lunch. Our trek keeps on to Chaurikharka and climbs up before we reach Lukla gate.
Overnight in Lukla
Day 10: Take a flight from Lukla to Kathmandu (1350M/4429ft), 25 minutes, (Lodging + B).
Overnight in Kathmandu
Day 11: Departure
- Private transfer Airport-Hotel-Airport,
- Guided City Tour in Kathmandu by a Private Vehicle
- Kathmandu & accommodations (Bed & Breakfast Basis),
- Fly Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu (Yourself & guide),
- Everest National Park Entry Permit,
- Local Government Tax,
- Down jackets and sleeping bags (if required)
- TIMS permit (Trekker's info Management System),
- Teahouse-Lodge accommodation throughout the trek,
- Three meals on a daily basis whereas on the trek: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner,
- Experienced communicatory government license holder mountain trekking guide,
- Experienced mountain trekking porter,
- All program per itineraries on full board as per itinerary,
- Wages, food, transportation, accommodation, equipment, insurance, and different facilities to employees throughout the trek,
- Farewell dinner at typical Nepali cultural Café/restaurant,
- Rescue arrangements,
- Local and government TAX-VAT etc.
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner) whereas in Kathmandu,
- Your travel/trekking insurance,
- International fare,
- Tips for trekking employees and drivers (Tipping is expected),
- All types of alcoholic & soft drinks,
- Personal shopping, laundry, trekking instrumentation, etc.
- Nepal Entry Visa fee,
- Cost raised by cancelation, landslide, weather, political unrest, unwellness that aren't beneath our management,
- Extra Night Accommodation in Kathmandu In- case of Early Arrival, Late Departure or Early Return From Trip (due to any reason) out of scheduled itinerary,
- Any different expenses that aren't mentioned in the "Trip Includes" section etc
- Monument entrance fees while on a tour in Kathmandu (approx USD26 per person).
LOCKERS / STORAGE
Where to meet ?
On your arrival in Kathmandu, our representative will pick you up from the Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu.
- The departure schedule can be changed on any unavoidable circumstances such as weather hazards, festivals, natural changes of walking track, road slides, avalanches, public strikes, etc.
- We have got other additional programs like Mt. Flight, Bungee jumping, Paragliding, Helicopter tour, Film shooting, Rock climbing, Ultralight, Sightseeing, Jungle safari, etc. We can include you these programs on your recent trip on your request.